Sunday, September 12, 2010

Get Spontaneous!

Started last night ready to go walk on fire as my friend was hosting a FIRE-WALK (he is a certified fire-walk instructor). But after driving 30+ miles up into the mountains getting lost and driving my street car all the off-road mountain trails my friend and I decided it was time to give up and head on up to a Frat Party. On the way to the Frat House, what do we see? A concert going on out in a golf course. We stop on in to see what's going down. And it is none other than Slaughter one of the bigger Heavy Metal Rock bands from the 80s and 90s.

So my friend and I sneak on in to an audience of overweight, middle aged, black leather, Harley driving, goatee sporting Slaughter fans. I don't think I knew a single song to be honest, except they did a cover of Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive."  But since watching some very impressive guitar work and an absolutely great performance from their drummer I decided. I am now a Slaughter Fan. Their biggest hit that I can find was "Fly to the Angels" Enjoy.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment