Friday, September 10, 2010

Live Music

Ok, So going to live music is infinitely more inspiring than listening to recorded music! I know. I know. you are thinking... Duh Dan. Everyone knows that. Well I just attended a concert at the University and watching the fantastic performance skills of the various pianists truly inspired me to keep working on the music. I love being a musician. That our university is actually making strides to take the arts to the next level.

First thing in the morning after breakfast and minor chores around the house. I am sitting down to the piano! I am so happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is just chill at the piano's expense :) However, I could never play what I desired to express, and now that i'm out of the house I have no piano to play on at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to jump any piano you find! haha

    ReplyDelete